Saturday, September 18, 2010

Love And Respect For A LifeTime





I was so happy when booksneeze.com allowed me to receive this book for exchange for my review. As soon as I got the book I ripped open the package and started reading it. I love how it was a hard back for one. The colors on the book were amazing. I love how the pages are thick and strong. This book was so nice it help me better understand my relationship and not to always judge my partner. My partner and I sat down and discussed this book. We both had different feelings on it. The pictures in the book were great it help make the book. The pages are glossy and so nice. This book has taught me never to judge a book by the cover. The two little words in the title say a very strong meaning. Love and Respect are something you should have in every relationship. Ever since I have read this book my marriage has had a stronger bond. We have grown closer my friend was having a hard time with her husband so I suggested that they sit down and read this amazing book.

No comments: