Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Bully Sticks and Beef Tendons – Healthy Free Range Angus Beef Dog Treats – The Perfect Gourmet Pet Chews that Dogs Love! Made in the USA



My dogs love getting treats here and there. It also nice to spoil them. I have had a friend tell me about this brand and i wanted to let them try it.


I sat down and went to open the bag and they went crazy licking the bag. Pawing it trying to knock  it out of my hand. I was like wow they really liked theses. Once i gave each dog a treat they were so happy they each went their own way. They are so happy with theses treats that i would be ordering again. I would suggest theses to anyone who has dogs. Theses treats are all made in the usa with all natural ingredients. Theses treats are a bit pricey for very little treats but it makes my dogs happy so i will continue to order them.

If you would like to buy theses please click here. 


I got theses treats for testing purposes. i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.




No comments: