Sunday, September 17, 2017

Teeth Whitening Charcoal Powder made from Organic Coconut Shell – Eliminates Bad Breath, Coffee & Tea Stains, Oral Germs – 2 x FREE Activated Charcoal Strips



I have tried several whitening products and my teeth are so sensitive that they felt like they were falling out.  I broke down after a friend told me about charcoal powder and this is the only stuff i use.


How to use this is simple I just recommend using a tooth brush you don't use all the time. Also if your wearing clothes wear old ones. If this lands on your clothes it will ruin it. So what you do is wet your tooth brush a little then dip it into the power then brush it on to your teeth. I let mine sit on there for a couple minutes. After that i rinsed it off and my teeth didn't hurt and i did notice a little difference. I did brush my teeth with toothpaste after to help remove some of the extra powder that was left. What i love about this company is they give you two free strips.  I would recommend this to anyone who also struggles with whitening products.

If you would like to buy this please click here.


I got this charcoal powder for testing purposes for a discount.  i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.


No comments: