Monday, September 22, 2014

Chapstick new two dual-ended innovations

First off OMG! anyone who knows me knows i am a huge chapstick freak.. I received this product 100% free for my opinion on it. so first off go join Smiley360.com. they have some amazing campaigns.  Ok let me stop dragging this out and share with you. i received this product and it came with 5 $.50 off coupons and one two dual ended chapstick. Chapstick has out down their selves omg it is 24 hour car and during the day the yellow cap has spf 12 so it protects your lips from the sun's harsh rays. and the Blue cap which is the night time replenishes your lips with natural butters and other good stuff. Both sides of this chapstick is non-tinted. I love this and will be buying more... below is a photo of the coupons and product http://h5.sml360.com/-/8opk

No comments: