Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Pinch me

I finally got my pinch me box.  i love the site so much and it has gotten so many new followers and it has slown down a bit. The only part i dislike is it takes forever for me to get my box i don't know if it's just where i live or what? But in this last box i got some really cool stuff.. I will post photo below. but omg do you remember as a kid the mr. sketch scented markers i thought theses things fell off the earth. but when i saw this on their site i just had to have it they were my favorite as a kid. I got the blueberry one. Then i got a papermate 1.3mm #2 pencil. this pencil is super cool it's not like your old boring #2 pencil this is hip and cool like the mechanic ones. it takes refillable lead and this lead doesn't break as easy as the other mechanic pencil's. Next in my box was two wet-nap antibacterial hand wipes i love theses i use theses things like crazy. they are a fresh clean scent. i will be looking for more to throw in my purse. Last in my box was a sample of a greeting card you could go buy. I was very impressed with the paper quality on it and how the colors stand out.

No comments: