Tuesday, September 30, 2014

DripDrop

So i belong to shespeaks and i was picked to test this product for free for my honest review on it. So lets jump right in. It took some time to get but this product is called drip drop it's a hydration powder. it comes in two flavors lemon and berry i received lemon. The box has 8 packages in it you simply pour this into 8oz of water and make sure to stir it. then you drink it up it is suppose to hydrate you quicker than sports drinks and pediatric alternatives.  This product is used by leading hospitals and pediatricians to help with dehydration resulting from vomiting, diarrhea and excessive sweating. I was so happy i was picked for this my husband works outside and it always drinking a ton of water and sports drinks. I was blown away with how good it taste as i am not a fan of the powders you put in water This proved me wrong. We will be looking for the berry to try as well.

No comments: