Sunday, November 16, 2014

100% pure organic Argan oil



I was so happy i got to test this product for a review. I have heard so many wonderful things about argan oil but have never tried it till now.  I must tell you i used this on my hands and nail cuticles and i was blown out of the water. This product left my hands silky and soft and my cuticles looking super healthy. I was worried about using this on my skin as it being a oil you think greasy. It was not greasy at all.

It comes in a glass bottle with a eye dropper. it is 2ft. oz which is (60ml). This product is fragrance free so those who are afraid of certain scents you wont have a issue with this product at all.  it is also preservative free which i was super happy to read about. You can use this wonderful product for more than one use.

Can used for hands and nails with this you would simply just place 1-3 drops in your hands and rub together. you can reapply on a daily basis or as you need. You can use this product in your hair. It will leave your hair looking super healthy and shiny and soft. If you choose to do this step you would apply 1-3 drops into scalp. You would leave it in for 30 minutes then just rinse it out. this would replace your conditioner. last thing this product can be used for is a face wash apply  1-3 drops massage into circular motions let the oil absorb for about 3 minutes. Then you can apply your makeup or just go about your day.


I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants shinny hair or smooth skin.  If you want to buy this argan oil  i would head on over to amazon and grab it for yourself.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: