Monday, November 10, 2014

Been Busy

Hey guys and gals I've been super busy the past couple of days. I have been moving new furniture in my house and old out trying to sell it. Along with cleaning, cooking and regular house hold chores. My husband is on call for work so when this time comes around i tend to do as much of the cleaning i can so i can enjoy the weekends. Saturday was my husband company picnic I had a blast there was over 400 people at our local park, They had prizes,games and food. All though we did not win anything it was still a good day. I got to meet alot of people he works with. Then Sunday it was a rainy icky day so i went to the store and did our grocery shopping i have been slacking in couponing so i did not save as much as i normally do. I think i just was unprepared. But i got lots of food and we decided to do thanksgiving meal yesterday since we will be celebrating thanksgiving with some friends. So yesterday i spent all day in the kitchen cooking lots and lots of food. Now this morning as i am typing all this out i am just enjoying a quite morning for now i have a few things i need to do but will wait till later. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend

No comments: