Monday, November 17, 2014

Emu Oil

I was asked to review this product for free with in exchange for a honest review.  so lets jump right in this product comes in a 4 oz  glass bottle with a push pump. it is a multipurpose moisturizer can be used for face,skin,hair and nails.  It does not really have a smell to it at least to me. I don't know about you guys but i always smell the product.


How to use this product. You want to shake well before using it. always start with a few drops and increase as needed. A little bit goes a long way.  For face and skin apply a small amount on dry skin oil will absorb quickly. If you apply to much don't worry just wipe off any excess you have.

For your hair Apply a small amount into your hands you are going to start at the tips of your hair and work this product up to your scalp. If you don't have enough apply more as needed.


One thing i loved about this product is my hands always get super dry after doing dishes so i applied a small amount onto my hands and rubbed them together within 5 minutes my hands were soft. I really liked how this product was not greasy. When you think of any oils you think oh no it's greasy at least me. I really enjoyed how it was not. If you would like to buy this product head over to their website www.InstaNaturals.com or you can also get it on amazon. Just search 100% pure emu oil




No comments: