Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Density-Elastic-Memory-Foam-Mattress-topper



I got the foam memory bed topper.  I must say i am beyond amazed with it. When receiving it the box was huge i was reading the label 18 lbs Wow. I quickly cut open the box and struggled for about an hour to get out of the box and i must admit at first the box was winning. Once i got it out i took it to my spare bedroom and laid it out and took the plastic wrap off. Once i took the plastic wrap off you heard air coming to the topper right away. I left it spread out on my spare bed because it says to lay it flat for 96 hours to decompress. It says that it has to be at 72 degrees so makes me think it is temperature sensitive. It does have a mild plastic smell to it but will air out in a couple of days.

I am so happy i got this memory foam topper I was in a really bad car accident and i have to tell you i have tried several different toppers and nothing was working. All i would do is toss and turn and wake up hurting more. So once this topper decompressed i took all my sheets off and placed it on our bed. Yes we have a queen size bed but my husband doesn't have any issues so he said to put it on my side which i did. I put it on our bed then made the bed like i normally would. I went to sleep that night and OMG! I actually got a restful and peaceful good night sleep. Was able to get up the next morning with out hurting or feeling tired and most of not in pain.  I am blown away with it and i want everyone who has back,hip or any other pains to look into this topper.

Even though this topper is a twin it is 3 inches of extra support along with 4 lbs of memory foam which molds to your body. I love how when sleeping i didn't get to hot or to cold.  Some of the other toppers i tried i was always to hot this one is just right and i sleep like a baby.  No need to go out and by a new mattress just place this topper on and you will be good as new.  You Can get this topper on Amazon or a couple other places such as sears,Newegg, and Rakuten. I will list the links below to help you find it better just click I will also will post photos below.


Amazon:  Memory Foam Topper

Sears: Memory Foam Topper

Newegg: Memory Foam Topper

Rakuten: Memory Foam Topper












I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.









No comments: