Sunday, December 21, 2014

Expandable Hose


Let me guys tell you about this cool product i got. I have seen theses on tv and in stores and have always wanted one but never wanted to spend the money if it didn't work. Then my husband said how he wanted one so i got it for free in exchange for a honest review. 

This hose expands to 75 ft first off how cool is that. No more rolling the hose out or rolling it up when done. Big Big plus for me i always hated to have to roll it up. Where we live we could never leave the hose out because when we did people would either steal our hose or the spray nozzle. I know your thinking to yourself how stupid i totally agree. So This hose comes in a box that inside has the hose all scrunched up inside a bag. I pulled it out of the box and thought to myself lets see if this really works. I was in total shock with how well and fast it grows to become a regular garden hose. I was blown away. The one thing i really love about this hose is it comes with it's own 7 in 1 sprayer head.  I will never go back to a regular hose that is for sure. 


When this hose is deflated and not full of water it does not take up much space at all which was a huge plus i don't know about you guys but i hate having so much things in my garage and they just take up so much space. This shrinks up and takes up no space at all. This company gives you a 100% money back guarantee if you are not happy or if it should happen to break.  You wont be sorry with this hose i am in love and so is my husband and we are going to purchase another one so he can carry it on his work truck.  If you would like to get one for yourself head on over to Amazon and grab it now you wont be sorry. 



















No comments: