Sunday, January 25, 2015

Adovia Dead Sea Salt




I was tickled pink when i was given the chance to give my honest feedback on this product. I must admit i have never heard of this company. I am a huge bath product freak i must have everything and try it once. I was blown away with this product.

I comes in a 1.75 pound resealable bag which is super nice to have. Prior to receiving this product i did a lot of research on it. Dead sea salts are higher in a lot of minerals such as Magnesium. Bromide,Iodine,Potassium, Sulfur,Calcium,Chlorine,Sodium, Bitumen and Zinc.  Once i opened the box i took the product out and removed the extra plastic to open the bag. It does have a mild odor but nothing out of this world. It reminds me of the ocean water.   This dead sea bath salts were great with relaxing in the tub and also helping with sore muscles.


To use this product fill your tub with warm water add one cup of salts and let it dissolve before getting in. Then soak for 20 minutes. Let your worries and stress and sore muscles just disappear. After i was done soaking i did rinse off with warm water. Another amazing thing i noticed was getting out my skin felt super soft. I have tried several other bath salts and none have left me feeling so stress free and relaxed as this one did. It is so worth the money i highly recommend this to anyone. If you would like to get yourself one head on over to amazon and grab yourself a bag. 



No comments: