Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Garcinia Cambogia advanced & Slender Cleanse Advanced



I received theses products for free in exchange for a honest review.  So let me jump right in and tell you about them.

I have been using theses pills for a two weeks i first started with the slender cleanser advanced. You take one capsule twice a day with 8 oz of water. Make sure to take this pill 30 minutes before a meal.  This pill has so many ingredients i am not going to name them all but some are Ginger,pumpkin seed,aloe vera & cayenne pepper and much more. There is 60 capsules in the bottle and i am blown away with how well this product works. I used this product for a week and while using it i ate healthy or a little bit healthier. While being on this pill it help me loose weight and also it gave me so much energy i was able to get so much more done during the day. While being on theses pills it also helped me with bloating and water weight.


The following week i used the Garcinia Cambogia advanced.  i was not sure if i could take both pills at one time so i split them up in weeks. with the Garcinia cambogia Take two capsules daily i also drank 8oz of water with this one even though it did not state that on the bottle. While using this pill i also gave me more energy and help calm my stress. It also helped to trim my eating habits. While using both of theses pills and working out in two weeks i have lost my goal of 10 lbs i am a true believer theses do work.  please do not use theses pills if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. My husband is going to start using them to help him loose weight now. he sees how much it has helped me and wants the same results.

 If you are looking for a way to loose weight i highly suggest theses pills. Just a little workout  went a long way.  If you would like to get this product for yourself head on over to amazon and grab theses babies now.



No comments: