Sunday, January 11, 2015

Yalmeh Foundation Brush




I was so excited to get this foundation brush the one i  have been using is a cheap one and it was getting me by till i got a new one. Let me tell you about this brush. This brush has a pearl white handle that slants a bit at the end. Then a drop dead gorgeous gold rim leading up to the breath taking bristles. It is made of top grade synthetic fiber materials for a longer use. This brush reminds me of the mac brush that is how good quality it is. Another amazing thing about this brush is it's hypoallergenic, cruelty free, and vegan friendly.  


I don't know about you guys but a lot of my makeup stuff i look to see if it's cruelty free and i tend to go for more hypoallergenic. Due to having somewhat sensitive skin. Once i got this brush in the mail i took it out of the box and washed it with baby shampoo as i do all my other makeup brushes. It was super easy to clean. The pearl white handle is my second favorite on this brush and it is made of wood but doesn't look like it. This foundation brush is great for liquid, powder, blush and even a bronzer if you wanted to use it. 


If you are a makeup lover or even just learning to use make up this brush is amazing and would fit right into your collection. I highly recommend getting one. If you would like to get one head on over to amazon or even go to Yalmeh website.  





No comments: