Wednesday, November 22, 2017

FamilyGroup Child Safety Cabinet Locks - Magnetic Safety Locks Set for Cupboards & Drawers (8 Locks, 2 Keys) + 4 Bonus Corner Guards & Baby Safety eBook - Easy Installation, No Screws Or Drilling.

We are in the process of trying to have a baby. But i have baby locks on my cabinets now well because i have a dog who opens them and gets into things. My husband has been complaining because he can never get into it. So after talking to my mom she told me about theses magnetic safety locks.


I was browsing and found them. I like the fact that theses magnetic ones go on the inside of the cabinets and the only way to get them open is by the magnetic key.  This set comes with 8 locks and 2 keys also 4 counter protectors so your little one wont get hurt on the corners. If you are unsure how to install theses this company was super nice and laid it all out for you on the back of the package.  What i love the most about theses beside being able to get into the cabinets a lot easier. Is that they aren't seen from the outside and no drilling needed. 

If you would like to get theses locks please click here.


I got theses locks for testing purposes for free i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.


No comments: