Monday, November 6, 2017

Himalayan Salt Shot Glasses, 1.5 Ounce - Set of 4, All-Natural Pink Sea Salt-Tequila Shot Glasses by Low Country Kitchen

Do you love tequila but hate salting the rim of your glass? Well guess what theses pink sea salt shot glasses will be your new best friend.


Theses shot glasses come four to a pack. What i love about theses is no shot glass is the same.
Theses Himalayan salt shot glasses will bring out the flavor of your tequila. You can even stick some in the freezer to get them cold. so all you have to do is pour your drink in them. Then have them served cold.  What i love the most about theses other than the shot glass it's self. Is how to clean them just simply rinse with water and pat dry with a paper towel. Then you are done. Since theses are made out of Himalayan salt they will never grow nasty fungus and get you sick. I want to get another set to give to a family member for Christmas as this makes a great gift.


If you would like to buy theses please click here.


I got theses cups for testing purposes for free i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.




No comments: