Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Handmade Swedish Tomte, Santa- Gnome Bluetooth Speaker Mini Portable Wireless Speaker- Christmas Home Decoration Holiday Gift, 12inch

I have been looking at this gnome for a while. I wasn't sure if it would be loud enough or be perfect for what i wanted it for. I took the leap and snagged him up finally.


This gnome comes in a his own little box that you could keep to store him in when you aren't using him. Inside the box was the gnome a paper booklet that has all the other gnomes you can get along with the usb cord which also has a audio jack. Now first thing i did was take the gnome out of the box and unzip him and plug the speaker in. Wasn't sure if it had to charge up but i did it anyways to be safe. I left this plugged in for 2 days the red light never went away so i decided i would try to hook it to my phone to see if it would work.  I slide the button to the on position and then grabbed my phone to hook it up via blue tooth. The voice on this speaker is very nice and clear. Once it was hooked up i put the speaker back inside the gnome and turned on some music. To my surprised this little gnome was loud. I had to adjust the volume on my phone. The music was clear and not fuzzy. I am so happy with him that i want to get one for my mother in law for Christmas.  Now theses gnomes are hand made so no two are the same. This gnome is 16' with a bendable wire in his hat. So you can put it anyway you want.  I love this little guy so much he sure was a hit with family and friends.


If you would like to buy this little guy please click here.


I got this gnome for testing purposes for a discount.  i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.





No comments: