Thursday, July 26, 2018

Beach Bag-Waterproof Large Beach Bag-Zippered Canvas Beach Tote-5 pockets-Mesh Pouch

We love going to the beach and the pool but hate when i bring a bag and it gets covered in sand or heck it gets wet.Well no more worrying.


This beach bag is waterproof so now when it gets wet the stuff inside wont get soaked. What i love the most about this bag is the many pockets. I am a sucker for having a place to stick my keys and phone. I also love how the outside has not only a zipper pocket but  a mesh one. Now inside this bag was a lot bigger than what i expecting.  The inside lining is quick drying you can stick a wet towel in there and when you get home pull it out and let it air dry and be fine. The handle on this is a thick rope but super soft to the touch.   This is a great bag and so worth every penny.


If you would like to buy this bag please click here.


I got this bag for testing purposes for a discount.  I  am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.








No comments: