Monday, July 16, 2018

Splat ‘N’ Stick Baseballs | 3 pack | Sticky, Squishy, Moldable Balls for Stress, Tension, or Anxiety Release - Great Toy for Those with Autism or ADHD - Fun Gift

I really should have read this before ordering it. But that is my bad.


They are packaged very well i really like how each ball was packaged separate. Now since theses are sticky i will tell you the pick up dirt and dog hair like nothing. I would suggest washing them to help keep them clean. Now what i didn't care for is the ball had a very strange odor. I thought i would let them air out for a couple days and it would be gone but sadly it didn't. The odor doesn't bother my husband or friends that loved playing with theses. You could use theses as a stress ball or just when your bored and want to throw a ball.  What i did love is when the boys threw them against the blue wall it didn't leave a mark or peel the paint.


If you would like to buy theses please click here.





No comments: