Wednesday, July 11, 2018

SANQIANG Men's No Ride up Boxer Briefs Cotton Stretch 3 Pack Underwear

My husband really likes theses kinds of boxer briefs and to be honest so do I to lounge around the house. No where says you have to be a guy to where them.


They come in 5 different colors. I chose the 3 pack black. My husband works outside in the florida heat. He said theses are very breathable and don't rid up like most underwear. They are 95% cotton and 5% spandex. They are very soft and comfortable. When washing i do wash on cold to prevent it from shrinking and then i hang them dry. you don't have to do that it's just what i prefer. Theses are great underwear and i will be buying more. 


If you would like to buy theses please click here. 


I got theses boxer briefs  for testing purposes for a discount.  i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.



No comments: