Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Adhesive Magnets

I got theses magnets for a project i am working on. I love how you can cut the magnets to any size you need.


I wanted to take my makeup that i have laying around that doesn't fit in the makeup case because let's face it i have way to much. So I was able to cut them to the size i needed and put it on the back of the makeup cases and stick them on it and get them off the counter. Theses magnets are heavy duty and will work just about any project you need. One side of the magnet is sticky you just peel it and stick it to where you want it. I love how this pack comes with 90 magnet squares.




If you would like to buy theses please click here.


I got theses magnets for testing purposes for a discount. i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.



No comments: