Wednesday, September 19, 2018

MAANGE Eyeshadow Palette

This makeup palette is so worth every penny. I was a little worried with buying makeup online. But let me tell you what. This palette is very pigmented. I also love how the colors in this palette are perfect for fall.


Inside this palette is 18 pigmented colors. Each one has a name. There is 11 matted shadows and 7 shimmer shadows. I did  swatches on them and wow was blown away. They are buttery soft and very pigmented. I would buy this palette over and over. The colors are rich and beautiful.  You can do several different eye color styles with theses colors. I love them all.




If you would like to buy this palette please click here. 




I got this makeup palette for testing purposes for a discounted rate.  I am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.






No comments: