Friday, September 28, 2018

Advanced Hemp Oil Made for Dogs and Cats

I have a chihuahua that is afraid of thunderstorms since she was a puppy. As She got older we took her to the vet. They said it's totally normal happens in some dogs. They gave us medicine for her. Well that only lasted so long.. I have been looking for something else for a very long time. A friend told me about hemp oil for dogs. So i looked into it.


After doing so much research and speaking to our vet. We both felt it was a good move to do. Because the pills just weren't working anymore and they were a hassle to give. So I snagged a bottle of this to try. Once i got it I couldn't wait to try it. Since we live in Florida there is a thunderstorm pretty much every day. So I took it out of the box and gave her some. Within a few minutes her panting and shaking had stopped. My husband and I were both amazed. So she has been using this stuff for a week straight now and let me tell you it's been a huge life savor. Not only has it calmed her down it has put less stress on us. Now my only complaint i have with this stuff is i would have liked to see lines to where to go on the dropper. It is a little hard to eye ball it to give a dose. But other than that this stuff is so worth the money and I will buy again when she runs out.


If you would like to buy this oil please click here. 


I got this oil for testing purposes for a discount. I  am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.



No comments: