Tuesday, October 7, 2014

5 hour energy

I just got a smiley kit in the mail and let me share with you guys or gals.. I received for free for my opinion on it the 5 hour energy drink for the breast cancer awareness in the flavor pink lemonade. I got two bottles and i struggled opening the one to try but finally got it open and smelled it first omg smelled just like pink lemonade yum who doesn't like pink lemonade. so down the hatch it went at first it didn't taste like pink lemonade to me but more like a super sweet sugar pink citrus if that makes sense. but the more i sip it the more i tasted the pink lemonade. I would suggest everyone go out and buy one of theses. it helps a great cause and taste super yummy. Here is a couple photos for you guys. http://h5.sml360.com/-/ble5

No comments: