Friday, October 3, 2014

National scanner

So i belong to the national scanner panel i got the scanner and sadly it would not transmit the data to them so i had to return it. I just got the new scanner today and it's doing the same thing. I am really upset with it bc i was looking forward to being a part of their team.. So once again i get to get on the phone with the customer support for them to tell me to call back in a week and then call in a week to be told it's broken. to ship it back and get a new one. sadly i think i will call tomorrow and tell them once again it's not working and just to remove me. For those of you who want to see if it's in your area ill leave the link below. Me sadly i have had a bad experience and now moving on.  I will also post a photo of the scanner i am talking about.  https://www.ncponline.com/panel/US/EN/Login.htm

No comments: