Friday, October 3, 2014

John Frieda hair color gloss

I got this product yesterday for free because i qualified to test it. I went ahead and use it because i dyed my hair not to long ago. this stuff is amazing and i will be getting more. This stuff smells amazing first off. let me tell you guys about it . you use this weekly salon treatment in the shower you will get 6 treatments out of this one bottle. it adds intense lustre and depth to eliminate dullness in little as 3 minutes. what you do is shower shampoo your hair and condition it. squeeze out all the water you can. dispense a quarter size amount of this product into your hand and spread from root through out your hair repeat this process 3-5 times to ensure middle to ends of hair are evenly saturated with the gloss. wash your hands with soap. leave the gloss on your hair for at least 3 minutes. then once your time is up rinse your hair. use this gloss weekly to keep color fresh as new.  I really enjoyed this product my hair looks as good as day one from dying it. this is a must for me i cant always keep up with dying my hair. picture below.

No comments: