Thursday, October 30, 2014

KISS InstaWave


I was so excited when i was picked to receive this product for free for my honest opinion on it.  I love all kinds of kiss products and i want to jump into this review head first so here goes. I got the Insta wave automatic curler it has 2 heat settings low and high and how cool is this is curls in two directions left or right. I has a max heat of 420 degrees to help lock into tighter professional looking curls. What i love the most about this curler  is the gorgeous ceramic barrel.

This curler is the best i have ever owned and the reason i say this is because the other curlers i have makes knots in my hair and gets stuck sometimes. This beautiful curler is automatic and tangle free.  It creates beautiful tight curls and is not heavy like most curlers i have own fits great in my hand and can be used with both hands and works great at any angle you want to use it at.  One feature i really like with this curler is it has a auto shut off after 90 mins.


It has a swivel cord so it moves along with you which i don't know about you guys but my bathroom is tiny so trying to do my hair and moving around my husband isn't always the easiest thing to do. When you plug this curler in the light will be red and once it reaches the temperature it will turn blue.  I really enjoyed this curler everything about it was super nice now i can get salon type curls at home. I will post photos and a video below of how to use it. If you would like to buy one you can head over to their website and it will take you where you can get one they run for $59.99  KISSinstawave.com


.
I got this product for free from brand backer for my review.

No comments: