Saturday, November 12, 2016

BSLINO Dream Catchers Brown Handmade Beaded Feather Native American Dreamcatcher Circular Net For Car Kids Bed Room Wall Hanging Decoration Decor Ornament Craft, Dia 4.33inch/11cm Length 48cm/18.9inch

I love dream catchers when i was little my grandmother and I would sit down and make them. It was such a favorite childhood memory of mine. I still have one that we made together. Since she passed it means a lot to me.


So when i see a dream catcher i love i have to snag it up. This one has three sets of feathers the ones we made was only two.  What i love the most about dream catchers is i was told growing up to hang them over your bed so when you have a bad dream it will catch them and release them. Then the good dreams get caught in the webs and glide down the feathers down to you while you are sleeping. I was so amazed by this that even to this day i have one above my bed. This one will go in my spare room for when i have kids.  I love how this is home made and done very well.


If you would like to buy this please click here.


I did get this dream catcher for testing purposes for free I am under no obligation to write a review.  My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review.  However i choose to leave a review to share my personal experience.


No comments: