Monday, November 28, 2016

Kakalu® 6 Pairs Assorted Non Skid Ankle Cotton Socks Baby Walker Boys Girls Toddler Anti Slip Stretch Knit Stripes Star Footsocks Sneakers Crew Socks With Grip For 16-36

One of my friends just had a baby boy. Well here is the funny thing about this. I feel so bad for her through out her pregnancy she was told it was a girl. Like any mother you get so excited and start buying pink. Well the baby was born and she started crying not only because she was happy her baby was healthy. But it came out to be a little boy.


So i have been helping her get things here and there to cut down on the cost. Theses socks are great because they can be worn for a girl or a boy.  Theses come in a pack of 6 and some have strips while others are plain and some have stars. What i love about theses socks is they have the non-skid stuff on the bottom. So when the baby learns to walk she doesn't have to worry about them slipping on the tile floor. 


If you would like to buy theses please click here. 


I did get theses socks  for testing purposes for free I am under no obligation to write a review.  My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review.  However i choose to leave a review to share my personal experience.




No comments: