Saturday, November 12, 2016

Kakalu® Set of 4 Lingerie Bags for Laundry, Delicates Bra Hosiery Garment Effective Protection Mesh Zipped Laundry Washing Machine Bag Travel Storage Organize Washer Drying Bag, Premium Quality + Gift

I love having theses lingerie bags around the house i feel you can never have to many. So every time i see a good deal on them i cant help myself.



This is a 4 piece set. This set has 1 large, 1 medium, 1 small and one bra bag. Theses are made out of a breathable polyester with a zipper closure.  I use these bags for all my dedicates.  Even lately my leggings.   I have to say my favorite is the bra one i love how it helps your bra stay it's shape and doesn't rip or get stuck in the washing machine.  I really love how theses are white with a touch of pink. I feel theses are very classy and girly at the same time.  Theses are great to travel with to.



If you would like to buy theses please click here.



No comments: