Monday, November 28, 2016

Pack of 12 Mickey Mouse Ears & Minnie Mouse Headband with Red, Pink and Rose Polka Dot Bow

I am a professional photographer and a lot of times i get clients wanting to do the mickey and minnie theme. I would always tell them to bring their own head bands as i never head any. Well that issue is over.



This is a pack of 12. Inside was 6 mickey ears and 6 minnie ears. What i love the most about this is there were red and pink minnie bows.  It has 2 dark pink, 2 light pink and 2 red.  The headbands are black and have velvet feel to them. I know wearing them they didn't hurt behind my ears like most headbands.  Theses work for all ages and are great for parties or even to have as a prop.



If you would like to buy theses please click here.



I did get theses mickey and Minnie headbands  for testing purposes for a discount. I am under no obligation to write a review.  My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review.  However i choose to leave a review to share my personal experience.





No comments: