Wednesday, March 15, 2017

AHAVA Mineral Radiance Cleansing Gel

The mineral radiance cleansing gel first off comes in a super nice box. Inside the box is the gel bottle. I have never used a product like this before so this is a first.


The first night i wet my face to open my pores. I then applied a small amount of the cleansing gel onto my face washer. I then massaged it into my skin. I will say a little goes a long way. I was able to do my entire face off of one little squeeze.  After i was done i could feel this tightening my skin I then rinsed my face and the difference was amazing. My skin was soft and clean looking. I have to admit i was a bit worried because this does have a mild scent to it. But it didn't affect me at all.  I have to say i am hooked on this face cleanser. If you are in the market for a new cleanser i would suggest looking into this one.



If you would like to buy it please click here.



I got this cleanser  for testing purposes for free i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.


Great for sensitive skin

No comments: