Monday, March 20, 2017

Fun Animals Shaped Silicone Tea Infuser & Strainer Gift Box Set For Loose Tea Drinkers - Platypus, Manatea, Shark, Sea Horse

I love tea and have been loving loose leaf tea a lot more. The fact that i can seep it and make it the right strengthen I want.


Theses super cute little animals great for that. You get 4 for the price. They come in a super cute box. They are made out of silicone and are dishwasher safe.  My favorite out of this set is the shark.  Theses would be super cute for kids also heck i am a adult and love them. To add your tea just pop them open and put your tea inside and then twist them back together. I then put them in my cup and pour the hot water in. The other amazing thing about this is if you make tea on the stove in a pot like my grandmother did you can put theses in the pot and let them float and the tea will seep into the water.  They are very easy to clean along with taking apart and putting back together.


If you would like to purchase theses please click here.


I got theses tea infusers  for testing purposes for a discount i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.










No comments: