Saturday, March 4, 2017

TOP TENG® Nail Clippers with an Independent Nail File in Gift Box - Fingernail + Toenail - Perfect Nail Cutter Combo for Men & Women (Curved Blade)

I love having nail files and clippers all over my house i feel you can never have to many. Because i don't know about but i struggle with loosing them.


This set is made very well it's stainless steel so it will last a lot longer. I have never used a stainless steel nail file and dang i was shocked how well it worked on my nails. The clippers worked great on my husband toe nails. They have a nice grip to them when holding and fit well in my hands. The best thing about this set is they wont rust or tarnish and the company offers a a lifetime warranty. Right there tells you theses are worth the money. I would suggest this to anyone looking for a good set.


If you would like to buy this set please click here.


I got theses clippers for testing purposes for free i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.





No comments: