Friday, March 3, 2017

Playbees 100 Piece Magnetic Building Toy Building Blocks, Vivid Clear Colors 3D Magnetic Tiles Set 100 pc, Durable Magnetic Shapes for Kids Educational and Creative Imagination Development

Do you love to stay on top of the new hot trends of toys. If you answered yes then sit back and let me tell you about this amazing toy.



It comes with a draw string bag to carry your magnetic toys. I have seen theses all over the place and knew i wanted to get my hands on them. They are super fun to build things with and also great for teaching your little ones colors and shapes. It does come with a book with ideas on stuff you can build with theses magnetic blocks. I think this toy is a lot better makes it' less frustrating for kids because of the magnets. I really enjoyed theses myself and it helps me sit back and destress. I would suggest theses magnetic blocks to anyone with kids.


If you would like to get theses blocks just click here. 



I got theses magnetic blocks for testing purposes for free i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.



No comments: