Thursday, August 31, 2017

Baby Earmuffs Hearing Protectors - Adjustable Headband Ear Defenders for Children Infants from 3 Months to 12 Years, Blue

Do you have a little one and want to go to a sporting event but worried about your child's ears? Well worry no more..


Theses earmuffs come in handy. You are able to enjoy the sporting events without the loud noise hurting their ears. Theses earmuffs will fit from 3 months all the way up to age 12. So you get a long use out of them. They come in blue. Theses are heavy duty and made very well.  They are adjustable so you can fit it to your child's head.  The ear pieces do have padding. So they are comfortable to wear for long periods of time.  Theses are great to have if you are going somewhere where it's really loud.


If you would like to buy theses please click here. 

I got theses earmuffs for testing purposes.  i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.



No comments: