Monday, August 7, 2017

Ultimate 3 In 1 Convertible Diaper Bag by Koalaty: Superior Quality Nappy+ Travel Baby Bassinet+ Diaper Change Station/ Sturdy, Stylish, Trendy Baby Bag For Mom & Dad

I have been wanting one of theses bags for a while. I am so tickled i finally got my hands on one. I watch a 2 month old and when we are out and about i don't like to use the changing stations in the bathroom. They gross me out. Now in stead of using my car seat  i have this bag to help.



This bag has has four pockets. Two on each side. It stays closed with two buckles. Just simply unsnap them and then it will open for you to lay flat. Down the middle is a zipper just slide that to get it to open. Once opened you will then pop the sides to get it to stick to the velcro. This is also great to use for nap time.  I love how you can put diapers, wipes and even some toys in this bag. It's quick and easy to use. When his mom came to pick him up she asked about this bag and where i got it. I told her amazon. She said she wants to get one when she is out and about to because the changing stations in the bathroom are gross. I don't blame her one bit. Now if you would like to get this bag please check out the link below.


If you would like to buy this bag please click here.







No comments: