Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Silicone Placemat for Babies, Toddlers and Kids,Dinner Dish , 100% Food Grade Silicon, BPA Free, Dishwasher Safe, Non-Slip, One-Piece Baby Feeding Mat with 3 Compartments, Light...

I have been wanting one of theses place mats for a long time. I have seen several different shapes and sizes. When i saw this one i thought it was the cutest ever. So i jumped on it.


This mat is a lot bigger than i expected it to be. This mat is made out of a non-slip 100% food grade silicone. What i love about this mat is when it's down in front of your child it will suction cup to the table or high chair and they wont be able to dump it.  It also makes cleaning up super easy. This mat is dishwasher safe and microwave safe.  You can put just about anything you want into this mat. Spoons and forks fit well inside it. This makes eating fun for kids.   You can put food in this mat then carry to the table or the highchair. This is an amazing mat and i would suggest it to anyone who has kids this will cut down the throwing food plates on the floor.


If you would like to buy this please click here. 


I got this mat for testing purposes for a discount.  i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.




No comments: