Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Aen Art Gel Pens 160 Colored Gel Pen Set with 160 Refills Giving 320 Brilliant Gel Colors Perfect for Adult Coloring Books Drawing Painting Writing Marker

Do you love to draw? How about color? How heck how about just to write in a planner or journal with fun colors? If you answered yes to any of the questions above keep reading.



This set of gel pens are amazing. The listing says 320 gel pens it does get you to think you are getting that many. However you are actually getting 160 gel pens then 160 refills. I think this is down right amazing that they give you the refills. If your like me i use colored pens a lot and when they run out you throw them away. Now you can just refill it. It's really neat. Now in this set you get 42 glitter pens, 19 neon, 18 pastel colors, 21 metallic, 39 glitter neon ones, 4 standard colors,11 magic color changing ones and last but not least 6 rainbow. Theses pens are really nice what i loved the most was that as soon as the pen met the paper the ink started to flow. It's nothing like other pens where you have to draw back and forward to get the ink to flow.  To keep your pens all together they come in a plastic snap closure pouch. The refills all come in a resealable bags.  Never have to worry about loosing a pen or refill. I would highly suggest theses pens to anyone who loves gel pens.


If you would like to buy theses please click here.



I got theses cups for testing purposes for a discount.  i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.






No comments: