Monday, April 3, 2017

LED Lighted Vanity Mirror with 21 LED Lights, Touch Screen 3 Panels 180-Degree Swivel Rotation 1X/2X/3X Magnification Makeup Mirror Black

I love makeup and anything to do with it. I have been looking for a new makeup mirror. I love this one it has so many features i think is amazing. 



This mirror comes in two pieces. You will need to snap the mirror into the base. This takes no effort at all. Was very easy to do. Once it was put together I love how you can use it with batteries or the usb cord. It does comes with a usb cord. What i love the most about this mirror is it has on the left hand side is a 3x and 2x magnifier. The other side is a regular mirror. The mirror in the middle has led lights all the way around it. To turn it on you will need either the usb or the batteries. Pick one then flip the switch on the back of the mirror. Once that is turned on you can press the middle button on the mirror and you can adjust the lights. This mirror is amazing and worth every penny. 


If you would like to buy this mirror please click here


I got this mirror  for testing purposes for free i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience. 




No comments: