Monday, February 27, 2017

Ozeri Serafino Double Wall Insulated Iced Tea and Coffee Glasses, 16-Ounce, Set of 6

I am slowly replacing things we have had for years. We have been married for 12 years and there comes a time when you just need to replace the old glasses.


Theses glasses are doubled insulated and hold 16 oz drinks. But the best part is they come in a pack of 6 so you are really getting your money's worth.  I will say since theses glasses are made of glass you will need to handle them with care to avoid breaking them.  Theses glasses are dishwasher safe however i don't put them in my dishwasher i hand wash them. To make sure that they don't get broken.  You are also able to use this for hot drinks to be honest i wont because the though of glass and hot just doesn't mix with me. However with living in Florida it does get rather hot in the summers. I have noticed if you put ice in a cup it's gone within seconds. Now with the double wall insulated glass it does take a little bit longer but also no sweat on the outside of the glass. I do love theses and want to get one more set that way we have extras.


If you would like to buy theses glasses please click here.


I got theses cups for testing purposes for free i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.






No comments: