Thursday, June 8, 2017

Avidlove Women Sexy Lingerie Lace Babydoll Mesh Chemises Mini Nightwear

I am always looking for new sexy nightwear. When i saw this one i thought how pretty. It was very different from other stuff.

This night gown comes in several different colors such as blue, pink,red and black. I got mine in blue. I am so happy with this item. It is made very well i was blown away. Now i must say the size chat i was a little worried with so i ordered one size up and well it's a little big on me. So i would have to say that the sizes are true. This does come with matching thong.  I really love the cap sleeves on this and the lace detail. The straps on this do adjust and it also has a bra hook closure on the back. This is a great piece to own for a sexy night or even just because.

If you would like to buy this please click here.




I got this night gown for testing purposes for a discount.  i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.




No comments: