Thursday, June 1, 2017

Best Pet Grooming Glove Brush - Anoma 3in1 Gentle Deshedding tool, Massage, Pet hair remover. for long and short hair dog cat horse and bunny Soft pet Groomer mitt brush

It is getting to be summer time here in florida and my dog has been shedding like crazy. We brush her and comb her non-stop but lately just seems like she is loosing more hair.



I wanted a easier way to comb her so i have been looking into theses glove brushes. I decided I would give it a try. Once it arrived i was very impressed with it. Looks like it is made very well. One side is smooth and the other side has small little ridges. The side with the ridges looks to be silicone. I slid this glove onto my hand and called my dog over made her sit. One swipe along her back and holy cow the hair just sticks right to this. I will say to clean it was not as easy as i was hoping not sure if it's the kind of dog hair i have or what. But it did take a little longer to get the hair off. Other than that small issue this is great it really helped with the shedding. We have not seen so much hair flying off of her.


If you would like to buy this please click here.


I got this brushing glove for testing purposes for a discount.  i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good pet groomers are hard to find! Grooming is part of their regular care. It must be in your budget! http://collectmypet.ie