Thursday, June 15, 2017

Avidlove Women Sexy Swimwear Criss Cross Monokini One Piece Swimsuits

I saw this online and at first i didn't realize it was a swim suit. Then after reading it was. Well i don't have the body confidence to wear something like out. I got it to wear in the bedroom for lingerie.


Once i got it I was a little confused on how the bra part went on. I had to refer to this image on here to get it on. Finally once it was on i would say unless you are a tiny little thing then you could rock this out on the beach. Now me on the other hand there is no way i would wear this even in my home pool. First off i am blessed up top and down below. So the bottoms were a little small and the top well if i bend over the girls would pop out. So like i mentioned I plan on using this in the bedroom where the only person who will see it is my husband. I did order this in a large and part of me wishes i went up one more size. Just so maybe i would have had a little more coverage on the bra part. Other than those small issues it is made very sturdy. This suit does come in three colors black, red and blue. I did get mine in the blue. I think it's super cute but just not made for my body type.


If you would like to buy this please click here.


I got this suit  for testing purposes for a discount.  i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.

No comments: