Thursday, June 15, 2017

Privé Planner: 4-in-1 Organizer (2017 Calendar / Black)

Planners have become a huge hit lately. I have been wanting to get a big one for work for a while now. I couldn't find any i liked. Finally after searching i found this one.




This planner comes in a black box inside was the planner. Now this is a 2017 planner and i ordered it and well it's all ready june so i only have 6 months to enjoy it. But what i really love about this planner is each month has a saying tab.  This planner is made very well and i love how it has the magnetic closure. When you first open it up you will see slots to hold your credit cards or business cards.  It also has a clear ruler attached to it.  There is so much room to write and even decorate it if you wanted to. It has small calendar and also a task list. This is perfect to carry and even fit in your purse. I can't wait to start using this for work. I plan to make it pretty inside to match my moods.


If you would like to buy this planner please click here. 


I got this planner for testing purposes for a discount. i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.









No comments: