Thursday, June 8, 2017

MLYSA Cuff Bangle Bracelet Engraved 'I Love You For Always And Forever' Perfect Gift for Christmas Day, Anniversary Day, Thanksgiving Day, Valentines Day and Birthday

This is a super cute bangle bracelet for any women in your life. The saying on it is perfect.



This comes in a super cute box and has a good luck card with it. The bracelet i got was the I love you for always and forever in rose gold. Once i got this bracelet i took it out of the plastic and put clear nail polish on the base. My skin is very funny and I turn a lot of stuff green. So to avoid that i do this little trick. This bracelet is very easy to get on and off my wrist i was worried it wouldn't work as my wrists are very tiny. But it fits fine. You can adjust this but to be honest i don't want to as i don't want to take a chance of it cracking over time. This bracelet is super affordable and you can pick several different sayings.


If you would like to buy this please click here. 


I got this bracelet for testing purposes for a discount.  i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.






No comments: