Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Action Camera for Sports Photography | UHD 4K/24fps, 1080P/60fps, IMX078 Sensor, 70-170 Wide Angle Lens, Waterproof up to 30m by ICONNTECHS IT

Have you been looking for a sports action camera that is waterproof? If so look no more for the price of this camera you can't beat it.



This camera comes in a really nice box. and guess what it is 100% waterproof when in the casing.  It is 1080p. This camera has a lot of amazing feature you can use.  It does have a lcd screen on it. I have been using this camera for a while now. It doesn't take long to charge but i did however notice the battery life on it isn't as long as i hoped for. Now when it's low it will shut off on it's own.  I did notice when playing with it make sure you turn on the stablization so if you are trying to get photos of something moving it will get it.  It does come with a bunch of different parts.  When charging this you will need to take it out of the casing. To full charge the 1st time took about 4 hours.  I am truly happy with this camera and would suggest it to anyone i know.


If you would like to buy this camera please click here.



I got this camera for testing purposes for free i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.



No comments: