Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Avidlove Womens Sexy Lingerie Tie Front Lace Babydolls Mesh Chemises

Are you looking for a new piece of lingerie to spice up your life? If so look no further. This tie front lace baby doll is amazing.



It comes in four colors. Black, Green,red and purple. I got it in green. It also comes in five different sizes. I was a bit unsure which size to get to i went safe and got a large.  The material on this baby doll is 95% polyester and 5% spandex so it does have some stretch to it. What I think is really nice about this baby doll is it ties right at the breast. Then the rest is open. It does come with matching panties and lace cuffs you can use around your wrists or ankles. The straps are able to be adjusted for easier comfort. The large fits me great. I was a bit worried because i have a larger chest.  I was really impressed with this baby doll it is made very well. I would suggest this to anyone looking for a new set.


If you would like to buy this baby doll please click here.



I got this baby doll  for testing purposes for discounted rate.  i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.



No comments: