Sunday, May 28, 2017

Touch Professional Digital Kitchen Scale in Tempered Glass, 18-Pound, Elegant Black

I have been looking for a nice kitchen scale. I stumbled across this one.


What i love about this scale is you can use it in ounces or lbs you can even do grams. If your looking for a great scale this one is great for your money. You can even use it to mail packages. This scale is black with a tempered glass. You can turn it on with a simple touch of a button. This scale even comes with the batteries. It has a very nice sleek look and i want to get another one to use for shipping packages.  It does shut off on it's on without touching it for a couple of minutes.


If you would like to buy this scale please click here.



I got this scale for testing purposes for free i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.



No comments: