Monday, May 29, 2017

ProAid Adjustable Single Rail Garment Rack, Portable Clothing Hanging Rolling Clothes Rack with Brake Wheels

I have been in the market for a new clothing rack. Since I started selling clothing using my photography backdrop stand was just becoming a nightmare.



This clothing rack is a single rail. It is super easy to put together. It is very sturdy which i was a happy about. I would say the only thing i did not care for on this rack where the wheels. I wish they had actual wheels instead of the plastic ones. The ends of this clothing rack are able to be extended to hang more items. This clothing rack can hold up to 26 pounds. Two of the wheels on this clothing rack are able to be locked. Since i have carpet no need to lock them. This will work out very well for my business. Also great for doing laundry to have something to hang wet clothing if you needed to.



If you would like to buy this please click here.



I got this clothing rack  for testing purposes for discount i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.



1 comment:

Ines Grunwald said...

New web site is looking good. Thanks for the great effort. Portable Garment Rack